1) She says, "thinks," instead of "things."
2) She is bald.
3) She is polka dotted.
4) I don't know what kind of animal she is.
Let's dig deeper, shall we?
1) If you are going to be in a children's TV show, I would prefer you pronounce words the correct way. An accent is okay. Creating words is not. I am NOT a fan of whole language.
2) Unless you are sick, I don't think baldness is a natural phenomena for girls. I don't think it sets a good example for young girls. What happens if they watch the show and decide they want to be bald like Uniqua. Forget little chunks of hair clipped with scissors, Daddy's shaver is fun!!!
3) For those of you who know me, I have issues with smoothness. I like it. I used to break out in hives frequently and hives are evil. Smooth means healthy to me. Polka dots on skin (and her clothes, for Pete's sake) raises many red flags for me. Mostly red flags that remind me of allergy medicine, special diets, and the sporadic manic drive to scratch my skin until I bleed.
4) As I have said before, I am a control freak. Along with this freakishness is my desire to label things so I can categorize them. I am at a complete loss with Uniqua. Which I think, is why they named her Uniqua. But they might as well have named her Trigger, because she sets off all things crazy in my brain.
I'll be off in a corner rocking for the rest of the day.
I will not be singing a song or maybe dancing along.