Sunday, August 21, 2011

Random Texts I

When I was on my trip a couple of weeks ago, I had a few conversations with people over text. I thought it would be fun to post some random texts. None that I sent. Just ones I've received. Not in any order. You can use your imagination to create the story.

  • There's a series on the travel channel about the midway truck stop outside Columbia at the Fayette turnoff. Bizarre.
  • What does the lower white count mean?
  • Yeah, gonna get foggers today and nuke both attics tonight.
  • Be brave, little soldier. Barbie bathtub henceforth officially be frowned upon. Water overflowing from splashing in the tub will be subject to a fine not exceeding $1000 and a jail term not to exceed 90 days.
  • Make sure everyone licks their fingers a lot then.
  • I don't know what that means.
  • Just saw a Luvs commercial with babies filling their diapers to the song, "Poop, there it is!"
  • Duct tape.
  • tongue
  • my bruncle?
  • Didn't hear about it. That must be the sirens last night.
  • OK. But if it starts making webs I'm outta here.

1 comment: