Monday, July 11, 2011

My Littlest Girl Could Be FV or Vizzini




Sometimes you need to be on the approved list to understand her vocabulary:

1) I had turned on the window air conditioning unit in my girls' bedroom. My Littlest Girl has issues with loud things. She looks at it, she looks at me, and says, "Mom, I'm allergic to fans" in a slightly panicked voice.

2) We were eating salad the other night. It's not her favorite. It was the last thing on her plate, and I reminded her to eat it. She says, "Mom, salad makes me nervous." So I asked her, "What does nervous mean?" She says, "Nervous means I'm mad when I eat it."

This one just cracked me up.

3) Putting the girls to bed is sometimes a prolonged event. Usually because we don't go upstairs to supervise as they are brushing their teeth and getting their jammies on. This particular time, My Littlest Girl was the one causing the majority of the delay tactics. My husband finally said, "J, you are pushing ALL of my buttons!" My Indian Princess, who is sitting on my lap, whispers to me, "Mommy, which button did J push?"

No comments:

Post a Comment