Thursday, July 21, 2011

$15


Just got back from a feeding frenzy at Red Lobster. I went with two lovely ladies who I play volleyball with.

Two of us had been planning on getting there for the "$15 for 4 courses" special. We hadn't made it. She reminded me that it ends on July 25. So after open gym tonight, we grabbed another person and headed out.

At first, I didn't think I was going to be impressed. Or that full.

Here was the menu:

Soup and Biscuits
Salad and Biscuits
Entree and Biscuits
Dessert-(Donut Bites with frosting. Kind of like a biscuit.)

Did I mention they had biscuits?? Warm, crumbly, cheddar garlic biscuits?

Needless to say, I was full by the time the entree came. So I ate one shrimp, boxed it up, and asked for dessert. Because really. Who puts dessert in a to-go box??

No comments:

Post a Comment