2. You know the difference between Iowa, Ohio, and Idaho.
3. You have to explain to some people that yes, you do have indoor plumbing.
4. You have four beautiful seasons.
5. You have NEVER gone to the zoo to see cows.
6. You know how cold the winter is going to be just by looking at a fuzzy caterpillar.
7. You get a deep sense of satisfaction during planting and harvesting time.
8. You don't ask for help unless an appendage has fallen off.
9. You have been driving since you were 14. Earlier if you had to help on the farm.
10. The veterinarians in the area have more business than some of the doctors.
Any others I'm missing?