Alternatively titled: Isn't It Ironic. Or Things That Suck. But I REALLY didn't want to see where the traffic would come from if I posted that. Ugh.
1) Your 4 year old daughter owns at least 12 pairs of jeans, but she prefers skirts.
2) Your nails are the perfect length. All 10 of them. Until you are cutting vegetables, realize that you've cut a part of yourself, breathe a sigh of relief that it wasn't your finger or hand or knuckle, wash your hands, and realize you cut your perfect fingernail.
3) You lose an earring. Keep the other one for years because you KNOW it will turn up. Finally decide you're delusional and a borderline hoarder for keeping it, and throw it away. The next day you find the lost one in an old suitcase pocket.
4) You give your good friend a coupon for a free meal at Subway. That expired yesterday. And she tries to use it.
5) You find your lost library book, the day after you bought it.
6) You drink a cup of coffee at lunch, knowing you're going to need that extra caffeine boost to get you through the afternoon. A half and hour later you realize ALL the kids need a nap today and you could have had one, too. But not now.
Anything you'd like to add?