Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Change is Gonna Do Us Good

So, my husband and I spent two hours yesterday rearranging bedrooms. The girls are officially sharing a room. Hopefully, this time, for good.

It's not that we don't want them to have their own rooms. We just miss having an extra bed for sickies, snorers, or the occasional guests.

Plus, we both shared rooms with our siblings, and we wouldn't trade that time for anything. Late night talks, funny stories, and the comfort of having your best friend with you in the night.

Because yesterday I was ambitious. And opimistic. I started getting out summer clothes, too. They will be sharing a closet and an armoir and I needed to sort their clothes anyway. I thought it would be easier to organize summer clothes than winter ones.

But today I'm not so energetic. And I still have my Indian Princesses clothes to do. And she's waiting. Patiently.

So please, give me a week. But if you're out in our neck of the woods, please come visit. We have a spare bedroom now. We would love to see you!

1 comment:

  1. Yesterday was just a good day to work, wasn't it?

    Next time we get stuck in Sturgis, we'll give you a call.:)

    ReplyDelete