Friday, January 6, 2012

Five Question Friday 1.6.12


I'm trying this today because I have no inspiration.  Except you.  You're My Inspiration.  Oh wait.  Sorry.  Flashback to 1980something.

Rules for 5QF: Copy and paste the following questions to your blog post, answer them, then watch for the linky post to appear Friday morning and LINK UP!






1. What is the weather like where you are and do you like it?

I live in Western South Dakota.  I'm from Southwest Iowa.  You wouldn't think there would be that much difference.  But there is.  I like the summers in SoDak,  which are from July 1-Oct. 1.  We wear winter clothes for 8 months out of the year.  It could be depressing.  Unless you live in Canada.  Or Alaska.

2. When you're sick what do you seek comfort from?

I prefer EVERYONE to leave me alone, and check on me every hour or so, just to make sure I haven't died.  I usually wander off to some unpopulated part of the house, near a bathroom, and collapse.  Kind of like those animals that wander off in the woods to die.  I don't know how I know to do it, it's just instinct.  I haven't had to be really sick with kids yet.  I'm praying I never have to.

3. What do you need to do before the end of the month?

Pay bills, plan my trip to FLORIDA!  (See Question #1)  Lose 10 lbs.  Totally doable.

4. Have you ever served on a jury?

I just served last month.  It was amazing.  Would it be wrong of me to somehow get my name on the list permanently?  And they provide lunch, to boot!

5. If you could be any animal, what would you be and why?

Probably some kind of bird.  I love the idea of flying.  But not in an airplane.  I've dreamt about flying.  I read that means I'm optimistic.  I haven't had a flying dream in 10 years.  Does that mean I'm now a realist?



No comments:

Post a Comment