I started writing things down in anticipation of MckMama's Not Me Monday a while ago. She didn't have it last week, but that didn't stop me from documenting some, um, interesting things I should or should not admit to. Since she decided to run it again this week, I figured my pride could be crushed, just a little.
This week I did not:
1) Vacuum the dryer lint off my dryer because it had gotten so thick it would have taken me forever to wipe it off. (Who's idea was it to make the lint basket on top of the dryer, upside down?)
2) Wake up to have my 5 year old take a look at me and say, "Whoa." Apparently she has realized I don't look my best, first thing in the morning.
3) Eat a half a gallon of Thanksgiving Jello fruit salad my mother in law made. Yum.
4) Make almond cocoa bites for the preschool with enough flaxseed in it to potentially cause plumbing issues in many a home. So far, no complaints. :)
5) Let my husband feed our children baked oatmeal and cinnamon rolls for breakfast. That's a lot of carbs first thing in the morning. And I would never sleep so long that he HAD to find something for them to eat for breakfast.
6) Eat the same baked oatmeal and cinnamon rolls after he had warmed them up. Nope. Not me.
7) Stay home on Black Friday, but fidgeted all day long wondering if I missed anything good.
8) Use Rubbermaid containers for bowls, because all my bowls were dirty.
9) Use my Jello brain mold to put leftovers in, because all my Rubbermaid containers were dirty.
10) Skip cleaning the potty but was concerned enough that I put toilet paper down. On my own toilet.
Yeah. That's about all I'm ready to cop to for now. Check out her other links today. There are some good ones. :)