Tuesday, November 1, 2011

I'm a Sheep

Because everyone else is doing it.
And because I don't have time to write a real post.
And because it's been a long time since I've posted anything.
Here are some Halloween pics:

After the artist rendered their ideas, the Master Cutter fleshed out their vision.

My Littlest Girl was considering turning her pumpkin into a condo for Belle.

My Indian Princess is happy with the Master Cutter's progress.

The Littlest Girl trying on a Halloween accessory.

A quick shot before they ran out the door.

This is the first year they haven't had coordinated costumes. I really wanted them to go as Dora and Boots, or a monkey and a giant banana. But Dad bought some beautiful princess dresses on a trip. My Indian Princess wouldn't be swayed.

God was gracious this Halloween. (As He is all the time.) It was almost 70 degrees when we left. About 55 when we got home. Today it snowed.

No comments:

Post a Comment