Thursday, June 20, 2013

Life with Minnie

Now that she's home, here's what she's doing:


Licking the water from the dishwasher.
She almost climbed inside at one point.


I was comparing her to the size of my foot.
I have GINORMOUS feet, but she's still pretty small.
4 pounds, to be exact.
(I wonder if that means my feet are 4 pounds, too...)


Belly scratchin time.

After bath.
(On a side note, does anyone have advice for teaching a dog not to eat her own feces?
Thanks in advance.)


Ahem.
Making new friends.
Prince Eric lost a few fingers in the encounter.
Minnie thought they were making out.

On the plus side, the girls have never been so vigilant about putting their toys away.

1 comment:

  1. Laura, Have you checked at the pet store? There is a product that you can put on her food to help her not eat the after effects. I'll check with Revivalanimal.com and see if they have any suggestions and let you know.

    ReplyDelete