Monday, December 3, 2012

12/3/12

Just had a call from my husband.  The hotel itinerary he printed was the wrong one.  We couldn't find the right one in our emails, so I just called 5 hotels and asked them if they had a reservation for him.  I'm sure I'm not the craziest person they've talked to, but I bet I'm the most idiotic.

My Littlest Girl probably has influenza.  Or at least the flu.  :)  Snot, fever, and aches were on the agenda today.  Guess who is missing her school Christmas program tomorrow night?  Guess who is most upset?

The other night I stayed up waaayy  too late.  At 1:04 a.m, I hear my Littlest Girl yelling, "10!  10!" in her sleep.  Her teachers will be proud she's practicing her math.

If I had more money than sense, I would probably buy a new pair of shoes everyday.  The sad part?  I actually know, to the dollar, when I have more money than sense.  And it's not nearly as high as I had hoped.

I never thought that carpooling would be a way to get to know two families much better than I already did.  The adjustments to schedules alone are worth a spot on my speed dialing.

No comments:

Post a Comment