Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Every List I Make

So, since I'm not Facebooking anymore.  Ahem.  Not commenting on Facebook anymore.  Right now.
I have some random thoughts for you.....

1)  Women's No Show socks fall off my heel and become those toe sock things for me.  When I'm running.  Or when it's snowing outside.  This is because I have ginormous feet.   I'm not ashamed.  I have done nothing wrong.  I just have big feet.

I didn't realize this was the problem until I bought some Men's No Show socks.  They don't fall down.  Or off.  Or whatever.  Hooray!!


2)  My Littlest Girl read the word, "grisly" last night.  Don't ask what she was reading.  It was one of her Dads.  Anyway.  That's a pretty big word for a girl who can't tie her shoes yet.  I'm so proud.


3)  No matter how many lists I make, or how many trips I take, I always forget something.  (Isn't that a Sting song??)


4)  I"m reading a blog about a family that is adopting from Ethiopia.  Almost every adoption story brings me to tears.  I have to shut down my heart just to get through each story.  I don't know why.  Something deep within me responds to these people.  But I am extremely practical about my own adoption stories.


5)  My goals for today are to get laundry finished, bake dessert for church, and mop the floor.  Compared to some women, I am a complete and utter underachiever in the homemaking department.  I try to feel ashamed.  But I'm not there yet.  Not usually.


That's all.  I'll write more later when I have interesting pictures.  Have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment