Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Taylor

Elizabeth Taylor died today.

When you read all that there is about her, you mostly hear about all of her impressive accomplishments during her life.

I can't help but think of what she's doing now. Did someone share the gospel with her? Of all the things she did while she was alive, do they matter to her now?

Although I know God calls His own, I feel a responsibility to tell His story with more fervency whenever I hear of someone's death. There is Good News!!

Jesus died so that our sins could be forgiven. That Act, along with our response to it, gave us the ability to spend our time after death in heaven. With God. Whole. Radiant. Worshipping.

The alternative for us is hell. Without God. Tormented. Miserable. Beaten to a pulp.

I hope someone let her know.



No comments:

Post a Comment