Thursday, February 24, 2011

Joan

Joan's funeral was today. We were at the Wesleyan Church so we could fit everyone in. So happy to see all the lives Joan touched in her lifetime. Thank you to her family. You were gracious, willing to share her with us. Thank you for inviting us into this very personal time. My family and I were blessed to be able to change our vacation plans so that we could be a part of the funeral. We are so glad we were here.

And I am excited to jump into the second part of our vacation. The girls and I will be in Florida while Brian remodels our bathroom. I know. He got the best end of the deal.

The snow seems colder since I know we will be in tank tops in a few days. But I'm okay with that. Because we will be in tank tops in a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment