Monday, February 11, 2013

Hi!

Well, hello there!

I'm sorry I haven't been here for awhile.  I really thought when the kiddos were in school I would have all this free time to do stuff like write, work out, cook, clean.  But I don't.  Well I do, but I apparently choose not to do these things.

Instead, I found a couple of jobs, a volunteer opportunity, and started a bible study.

In the meantime, my mother in law is moving out of town (sad), and I have two birthdays to plan for my little ones.  Most of you know they are 11.5 months apart, so February is a big month.  Along with Valentine's Day, various other birthdays, tax prep, and sometimes a nap, I am staying busy.

So, since I don't have anything creative to say, 
I'll just leave a picture of my cuties.  





No comments:

Post a Comment